This tent can ship in 48 business hours or less!
Warmlite Sale Tent
Color: Green Top & Yellow Ends
- Double Wall
- Side Windows (2)
- Large Door (1)
- 3 Pounds 3 ounces
- Made by a new sewer, stitching is uneven in areas. Otherwise a solid unit.
About This Tent:
- **Sewers First Tent, stitching is not all even, small errors in composition, tent is solid. **
- 4 Season Tent
- Only requires 3 stakes.
- Tents are made out of silicone-coated ripstop nylon
- Two pre-curved to shape tent poles allow the poles to withstand the highest loads and most severe wind storms.
- Lightest and most storm resistant tents you can find in the world, featuring an elliptical ARC Shape for wind stability and aerodynamic design.
- Can withstand winds of up to 95 miles per hour.
Easy to Use:
- Fast and easy setup with two permanently curved poles which slip easily into full-length sleeves.
- Tent can be fully setup in minutes even in strong winds!
- Perfect for all types of outdoor use, from arctic expeditions to casual weekend camping.
- Standard Warmlite tents can resist up to 95 mph winds.
- Chimney effect ventilation system assures excellent venting even in still air
A seam sealing kit is included in the purchase of all Warmlite tents. However, we also offer a seam sealing service, it is an additional $100 and can take up to two weeks before your tent is shipped. Add Seam Sealing to your cart before checkout to have us do it for you.
All Warmlite tents are 4 season tents
Lightest most storm resistant tents you can find in the world. Featuring an aerodynamic design to reduce wind load stress to the tent.
Fast and easy setup with two permanently curved poles which slip easily into full length sleeves. Tent can be fully setup in just minutes even in strong winds! Only requires 4 stakes.
Adjustable Vent system for FULL control of warmth and humidity.
High vent lets out humid air while Low vents let in heavier dry air. This “chimney effect”, assures excellent venting even in still air.
Tents are made out of silicone-coated rip-stop nylon.
All materials are produced in United States, all Warmlite gear is handmade in the United States.